Small businesses often cannot afford big spends on marketing. So it comes down to choices.
Will we get a better return on an email campaign, or should we create a social media campaign? Where do you spend your time and money?
Keys to this discussion are target audience and actual tracking data. If you know your audience spends time on social media, that seems the perfect choice. But statistics show you that email marketing has the best return on investment.
So the best option? Do both. Integrate social media with your email campaign. This is a simple and solid solution to extend the reach of your campaign and reinforce your message.
Three simple steps to integrate include:
- Use social links within the body of your email.
- Add social buttons to the landing page of your email campaign.
- Post your email campaign to your social media sites.
Once an efficient and reasonable process is developed for your business, the marketing campaign is more likely to be accomplished. For more on a good process for small business internet marketing read:
Read more about integrating social media and email marketing here:
- Integrate Email and Social Media Marketing to Combine the Benefits of Both
- 7 Creative Ways to Integrate Social Media and Email Marketing
An hour of marketing advice can go a long way. Get in touch soon with the Email Marketing Pro at WinCommunications.com.